1. Chop onion. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large pan, heat cooking spray and sauté onion and add green chilies.
3. Add beef crumbles to the pan and cook until it begins to brown.
4. Add vegan cheese to "meat" mixture and stir in until it is melted. Remove from heat.
5. Set up a work station with tortillas on the far side. Beans (no need to heat) and meat mixture in the middle and a lined baking sheet on the other far side.
6. Assemble taquitos one at a time taking one spoonful of the beans and meat mixture each on one side of the tortilla. If your filling is all to one side, this will help keep your taquitos thin and bite-sized.
7. Once all your taquitos are assembled, lightly spritz with cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes. For best results, flip taquitos halfway through for even browning. ENJOY!