Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
YIELD: Serves 2
1 medium purple cauliflower head
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 tbsp dry red wine
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash cauliflower.
2. Cut into thick steaks as evenly as possible (it is easiest to start in the center as the small, outer pieces will most likely crumble apart. I kept my leftover tiny florets for eating raw with hummus.)
3. Spread steaks evenly on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 375 F.
4. Combine sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, red wine, and half of the olive oil in a bowl. Baste cauliflower steaks with marinate or evenly spoon it on. Be sure to cover both sides!
5. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the tops of the steaks.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through baking. Steaks are ready when edges are crispy and the inside of the cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork. Enjoy!