This vegan spinach artichoke dip pizza will have even the most devout meat-lover begging for seconds. No, it's not gluten-free but it shouldn't be difficult to adapt the recipe to be. It's loaded with gooey, cheezy, creamy, spinach artichoke dip, mushrooms, crispy shallots, and just a touch of crushed red pepper for heat.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
YIELD: 1 pizza
1 vegan pizza crust
1 cup vegan spinach artichoke dip*
1 4oz can mushrooms
olive oil for coating crust
crushed red pepper to taste
nutritional yeast to taste
1. Assemble vegan spinach artichoke dip. *Note* this recipe yields about 6 servings, so this is the perfect recipe to make before or after a gathering. If you make it just for 1 pizza, you will have a lot leftover. Also note that there is no need to bake the dip since it will be baked straight onto the pizza. Disregard steps 7-9 on the recipe page.
2. Pre-heat oven according to crust directions. Gently brush the crust with olive oil.
3. Once the spinach artichoke dip is warm and melted, carefully spoon about a cup's worth onto the crust.
4. Top pizza with mushrooms, shallots, and any other desired ingredients.
5. Bake according for crust directions (probably about 7-12 minutes.)